Softwashing has become a popular cleaning method for home exterior surfaces, including siding. If you’re wondering about siding softwashing and what makes it the best cleaning method, we will give you five good reasons to think about.
- Gentle Yet Powerful Cleaning. Softwashing lives up to its name by being gentle on your siding while delivering powerful results. Softwashing uses low-pressure water combined with eco-friendly cleaning solutions, unlike pressure washing, which can potentially damage siding. Softwashing removes dirt, grime, algae, mold, and mildew without the risk of causing harm to your siding.
- Lasting Results. Softwashing not only removes the visible contaminants on your siding, but it also eliminates the underlying spores and roots of algae, mold, and mildew. This thorough cleaning ensures the results last longer than traditional pressure washing, which may only temporarily remove surface stains. With siding softwashing, you can enjoy a cleaner and more vibrant exterior for longer.
- Preserve Siding’s Integrity. Softwashing is a safe and gentle method that preserves the integrity and appearance of your siding. It won’t strip away paint, cause cracks, or lead to water infiltration, ensuring that your siding remains in excellent condition.
- Eco-Friendly. Softwashing uses biodegradable, environmentally friendly cleaning solutions. The runoff from the cleaning process is less harmful to the environment. The lower pressure also reduces the risk of injury and property damage, making it a safer siding cleaning option for homeowners and professionals.
- Versatile Application. Softwashing is not limited to siding; it can be used on almost all exterior surfaces, such as roofs, decks, fences, and concrete. This versatility makes it a valuable cleaning method for homeowners looking to maintain the entire exterior of their property efficiently.
Siding softwashing can rejuvenate the look of your home’s exterior while ensuring the longevity of your siding. Contact us, and we’ll be your go-to cleaning solution.